Monday, October 26, 2009

New Things.

I'm finding it increasingly hard to get outraged on a M-W-F schedule, so I thought I would post a bit about recent and upcoming events.

A friend of mine got married. Super happy for him. His wedding was Epic with a side of Awesomesauce. There was a Beatles theme, and there may or may not have been a bout of karaoke wherein he sang "Baby Got Back" while his bride did a booty dance. Also, there was definitely some Bohemian Rhapsody.

It was a grand time.

Also, signed up for NaNoWriMo this year, after ducking it since its inception. People keep telling me to join in, assuming that since I call myself a writer that I actually write. What a load, eh?

That's all for today. I'll get back to sounding intelligent as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment